Sunday, July 29, 2012

Colorado

Just made it out to Colorado.  I left today July 29th at 4:20am made it to the airport at 5 got all my bags checked in, got some Alterra coffee and boarded the plane at 6:10. I flew southwest so I got to pick my seat. I decided to sit front row next to the window.  The plane ride went smooth and we arrived at DIA at 7:25am mountain time. I then headed to baggage claim where I met up with my grandparents John and Gail. My bag came out 5th or 6th, which was nice because then we could head out pretty quick. After a 40min drive and eating at I HOP, we arrived at their house.  We then went to REI to get a trail map so when my bike arrives I can explore Colorado's paved bike paths.  Time to sit and finish watching the World cup final's.  I'll keep updating and adding some pic's of my adventures and travels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment