Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Life...

Today the 22nd is my first day of class. Summer came and went by super fast.  It's nice to be back and in the swing of things.  Life up in Ripon is pretty much the same as last year, living in the room right below my old room, things still close at 9pm every night, and the cows still stink which in a weird way I kinda missed. Tomorrow is my 19th birthday and my grandparents are flying in from colorado for my grandpas high school reunion and are coming up to visit the campus and then we are headed out to dinner with my parents. Collegiate racing starts on the 1st of september with a home race at Mt.Morris where the Subaru Cup was held this past weekend.   I didn't do so great at that race.  I was in the top 10 up the start hill and then I crashed pretty nasty and had to try and fight back up to the front. I burned a lot of energy trying to do that.  On sunday was the short track race and I was pretty beat from the day before but I gave it my all and had a blast racing.  Hopefully this weekend Ill have a better result.  Well off to lunch and then practice tonight on the dirt.    

No comments:

Post a Comment